Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Archive pruning

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, you wrote:
>
> > I told myself I wouldn't get into this debate with you again, Richard, but
> > you're not listening. The vast majority (all? I might have missed one) of
> > the other respondants
>
> Actually, I didn't start this. Someone else brought up the idea.

I did.  I wanted to test the opinions.  I said I had enough responses,
about 40 messages ago.  Damn, people, if you're *really* tired of hearing
from Richard on this, for god's sake control your keyboards, they're
running amuck!

Let's see if you guys can just let it die, ok?

> The quiet majority that might benefit are not very likely to speak up when
> they are told some is impossible.

Quiet majority .... hehe!  Right ....

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.