Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:32:37 -0800
From:      Matt Staroscik <matt@wrongcrowd.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good gigabit NIC for 4.11?

I've been Googling up a storm but I am having trouble finding
recommendations for a good gigabit ethernet card to use with 4.11. The
Intel part numbers I found in the em readme are a few years old now, and
I can't quite determine how happy people are with other chipsets despite
my searches.

I'm looking for a basic PCI 1-port card with jumbo frame support if
possible--I can live without it. Either way, stability is much more
important than performance.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

--
Matt Staroscik
matt@wrongcrowd.com | http://wrongcrowd.com