Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:27:58 -0400
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        michael johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [(almost)new port, www/kazehakase] -- gecko browser -- Needs testing and I can not fully build on 4.9-STABLE

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 00:23 -0400, michael johnson wrote:
> Hi Tom, Thanks for the reply!
>
> here is a patch that should let you compile everything.
>
> <snip>
>
> Cheers,
> 	Michael
>

> On Apr 6, 2004, at 9:54 PM, Tom McLaughlin wrote:
> >
> > <snip>

Hi Michael, finally had some time to sit down and try stuff out.  Thanks
for the patch, that corrected the build problems and kazehakase builds
and runs now.

I do have a problem with plugins though.  Browser plugin ports install
in /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins.  I tried to add that location
in /usr/X11R6/bin/kazehakase to LD_LIBRARY_PATH but about:plugins still
doesn't show any plugins being registered.  Thanks.

Tom