Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:09:49 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Shin-ichi YOSHIMOTO <yosimoto@post.kek.jp>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone have OpenSSH + X11-fwd working?

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 04:59:11PM -0400, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:
> It still doesn't work at all, after multiple make worlds with the latest
> crypto sources all around.  I'm going to update the port and then try that
> instead.

It works for me.  I just tested it from my laptop (current as of
yesterday) to a 4.0-S machine, a 3.3-RC running ssh 1.2.26, and Solaris
2.6 system also running 1.2.26.  I seem to recall that we were shipping
with the server disabling forwarding which was bogus.  It's not
disabled in the default client config.

-- Brooks