Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 10:23:14 -0400
From:      Khabab <salama@twcny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress

I'm trying to install an Intel EtherExpress 16 on a FreeBSD 4.1 release.
However, it doesn't seam like the bootup process is even attempting to
find it. When I put install it (using the userconfig program with
correct IRQ, IO Address, and IO-Mem), and then continue booting, I don't
see any line that says ie0.... When I do dmesg | grep ie0, I also don't
get anything. When I booted with verbose mode, I dmesg | grep ie0 still
couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Assem Salama