Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:05:33 -0800
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <mandm@alaska.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Signal 11 on 3.3 installation

I tried a new installation of 3.3 (19990918)tonight and got the signal 11.
I just finished the data on the screen for machine name, domain, ip
address, gateway, etc. I clicked the ok button and got a message about
signal 11 and the system was shutting down. I checked tty1 and the last
line said:
"DEBUG: Signal 11 caught! That's bad!"
I tried installing 2 times and it happened at the exact same spot.
Any ideas on what is causing this?
BTW- I am successfully 3.2 (and previously 3.0), Linux, OS/2 Warp4, and
win*95 on this machine.
Thanks,
Mike