Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:24:12 +0000
From:      "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pine/sendmail: relaying prohibited

Hello,

when I try to send an email from pine I get this
message:

Mail not send: relaying to <address> prohibited by administrator

I am on a single-user machine, i. e. I am the administrator and
I did not - as far as I know - prohibit anything.

I guess there is something wrong with sendmail-configuration?
(Oh, I am writing this in netscape-mail. It seems to work fine.)

Thanx for any hints.

Uli.