Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:56:27 -0600
From:      "Chuck Rock" <carock@epconline.net>
To:        "Chris Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: New 4.2 complaint.

Sorry, I found out it's from BIND 9.0.1

Apparently they install their own nslookup command, and it must be first in
my path statement before FreeBSD's

Their command is in /usr/local/bin/nslookup and FreeBSD's is in
/usr/sbin/nslookup

My path statement in the .cshrc file has all my bin path's listed before
sbin path's.

Sorry for the blowup :-)

Chuck