Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:59:12 -0700
From:      "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm@inbox.lv>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        postmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   About my complaint yesterday

To anyone who is interested:

About my general complaint towards the management of FreeBSD
yesterday a few comments:

1. I received the most polite email from David H. Wolfskill
   postmaster@freebsd.org.  He fixed the problem so I may now
   receive the ports mail list again. With my complaint written the
   way it was I think David sure showed real class in how he handled
   it.  Now I'm the one who feels like a dolt.

2. I've spent the day reading up on Linux though I have not set it
   up, based on what I have read I am a bigger fan of FreeBSD than
   ever before.  I will do my very best to  be patient when FreeBSD
   related things don't work exactly as I think they should in the
   future.

3. I did not intend for yesterday's comments to go to the mail list,
   I was replying to an automated message and did not pay attention
   to the address, still I feel bad for ssending it at all now.
   Please forgive.

   Michael C. Shultz