Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:39:46 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: burncd ``only wrote -1...'' coasting discs.

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:26:28AM -0400, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net> writes:
>=20
> > I'm trying to use burncd to write an ISO to a blank disc.  The discs are
> > all fine, etc. and this is a new DVD drive (writes DVDs and CDs), so I'm
> > guessing that is the problem.
>=20
> By itself, it shouldn't be.  If you're running 5.x, that's another
> story.

In true me style I am and as ever I always forget to add some relevant
detail to all posts, so this is it.  I'm using 5.1-RELEASE-p8.

  Could you point me (or just tell me ;) in the direction of where I can
find out about this problem?

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N--