Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:45:15 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ruby-uri Port Missing?

I was looking at the results of running portversion on my system.  The
ruby-uri port showed a "?" for it's status.  I did some checking and it
seems as the ruby-uri port no longer exists in the ports tree.  So I
looked on the freebsd web site.  The ruby-uri port does not seem to
exist there either.

Has something changed where this port is no longer needed?  Or have I
found a problem I should report?

Thanks,

Drew