Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:18:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   finalcial-ware for uNix

 Hello Fellow FBSDers,

 Following are the three financial suites that I've found for the
 uNix world.  Xinvest requires Motif, and I believe all three were
 targeted mainly or initially at Linux.  But virtually anthing-Linux
 should be portable to our flavor of BSD.

 Anybody out there interested in having some solid financial-ware
 for FreeBSD?  Check these sources out.  It only promises to get
 better... .

 gary kline

 encl:

 ===

 http://www.menet.umn.edu/~clolson/cbb       (Curtis L. Olsen)

 CBB is a checkbook balancing program written in Perl/Tcl/Tk.  This
 program is for anyone who would like to balance their checkbook and
 manage thier money using free software under Unix and X11.

 http://www.iesd.auc.dk/~lupus/xfinans.html  (Niels C. Larsen)

 Xfinans lets you keep track of the balances of your bank accounts,
 perform searches through your transactions, plot the balances, compute
 interest, etc. Xfinans is equipped with a hypertext help function.

 Announcing the release of Xinvest 2.2.  (v2.2 released on 11nov96)
 Xinvest is a personal finance tracking and performance tool.
 (Requires Motif.)  Perhaps we could port this with Lesstif...?