Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 02:20:01 -0700
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        developers@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Offline until August...

Hi all,

Just a qucik note that I'll be offline from this Friday, until probably
some time around the beginning of August.  Not that I've been online
much in the past few months...

Just finished my MS and Friday I leave for a four week vacation,
travelling around the Rockies.  Then I'll be back in Berkeley for about
two weeks, before moving back to South Africa.  It'll probably take me
a week or two before I get around to reading email again seriously
(housing and a car are my first two must haves ;-).

If you need to reach me urgently, then I might be picking up direct mail
to reg@shale.csir.co.za, about once a week...  Everything else will be
go unread until August (and probably most will just be deleted then).

I'm about to change the maintainer of libtool to portmgr@FreeBSD.org -
and I've updated the note about it not being upgraded.  I'm getting
about one email a day asking for an upgraded to 1.4, but this has to be
tested on bento, before anyone gets ideas about commiting.  Otherwise,
most of my ports are now under gnome@FreeBSD.org.  If people want to
make any changes to others, please email them to the ports list first
and give people a short window in which to review them.

Regards,
  -Jeremy

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/