Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:13:11 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Brian J. McGovern'" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Vinum question, bugs...

If memory serves me I had the EXACT same problem.  0MB sized vinum volumes
that were down.  Took me the better part of the day to figure that all out.

When I went into disklabel and created dedicated 'vinum' partitions (or
slice? I'm so confused).  It all worked perfectly fine.

If there's anything I can send you that my help, let me know (disklabel
output, vinum config, etc..)  The reason I say that is because I'm not at
home and can't send you that information at the moment.

-Chris