Date:      Wed, 6 May 2009 16:33:52 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        freebsd-stable Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mergemaster

I have been following the discussion on mergemaster and one item is a
bit annoying.  You can use -U in the command args which sets
"AUTO_UPGRADE=yes".  That flag is not in mergemaster.rc.  It could be
easily added to the rc file, but I suspect it would conflict with -p.
Hence it seems like if "unset AUTO_UPGRADE" were added to the -p
section then it would work.  It would be helpful to be able to include
it in the rc file so I don't have to remember the options each time.