Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:32:47 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dillon@FreeBSD.ORG, jhb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: that vm diff now makes it into single user mode.

* Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> [010427 04:26] wrote:
> If you're booting diskless you get to mounting/using the md0 disk
> and you panic because I haven't made ufs_readwrite safe.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/vm.diff

I'm now building world on my p100 over NFS with the latest version
of this patch.  I'm pretty sure UFS isn't going to work all that
well but the changes required to fix it should be minor.

Review (of code and locking methods, but not style) and fixes would
be appreciated.

--
-Alfred Perlstein - [alfred@freebsd.org]
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"