Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 1996 17:18:43 -0800
From:      Snob Art Genre <brosenga@calvin.pitzer.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device timeouts using an NE2000 clone with the ed0 driver

Dear list,

	I am trying to set up my network interface with no success.  It is a
generic NE2000 clone, 10baseT, ISA.  I have it on IRQ 3 at 0x300.  I get
times, where n is anywhere from maybe 3 to 28.  I know the hardware to
be good, at least I think it is, because it works under NT.  What's
going on?
	(I hope I am providing enough information -- if not, please let me know
and I'll try to be more specific.  I know very little about networking
and I've never set one of these up before.)

	Thanks in advance.

 Ben