Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:11:16 -0500
From:      "mwjr" <obs@grawlfang.demon.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BootEasy

I've just upgraded from 2.2.7 to 3.0 via an ftp site and after building a
new kernel have hit a big problem. The kernel I've just build is ELF based,
but the version of BootEasy that came with 2.2.7 only seems to want to run
A.OUT based programs. When I tried compiling another kernel using A.OUT as
the format I got a whole bunch or errors (and as ELF is the way forward I
want to use it anyway). Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this (I am
currently having to booting using the generic 3.0 kernel).

Mark Redding.
currently working out of Barbados.