Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:32:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Stephen D. Spencer" <gladiatr@artorius.sunflower.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   setting width on print jobs

Hello.

I've got an old IBM/Lexmark 132 column printer that I picked up w/out docs.
(iow, this may be a print code that I would need to discover and send to the
machine)  Anyway, printing tcpdump logs, syslogs, code, etc... I've noticed
that It will cut a line off at 80 columns regardless.  I've tried lpr and
cat'ing the file to /dev/lpt0 with the same results.  Any ideas?  Anyone have
a list of printer ctrl codes for IBM 2381's? (heh.  right ;)

Please cc your respond to the reply-to address above as I'm not currently
subscribed to the list.

Thanks!

Regards,
Stephen