Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2014 19:56:50 -0700
From:      "edflecko ." <edflecko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to build and install Apache from source inside ezjail?

I like the ease of using ezjail, but I'd like to install the current
version of Apache from source so I can build it with the options I want and
install it the way I want. However, I'm guessing I should install Apache in
the same location as ezjail would if I had installed it from ports to take
advantage of the security aspects of ezjail.

Can someone offer some advice on installing Apache from source in an ezjail
created jail?

Thank you,
Ed