Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 11:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        fpawlak@execpc.com (Frank Pawlak)
Cc:        hoek@hwcn.org, kline@tera.com, drifter@stratos.net, eivind@yes.no, wes@softweyr.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

According to Frank Pawlak:
> On Jun 28,  1:28am, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:
> > Subject: Re: Does it's true?
> > On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Gary Kline wrote:
> >
> > > 	Rather than mess around, we need a new paradigm in
> > > 	the way of personal weaponry.    I suggest something
> > > 	like the Personal Grenade.  Something that would
> > > 	take adversaries out at, oh, say, 20 feet and leave
> > > 	oneself entirely safe.
> >
> > Naw, we just need to be patient.  Technology will solve the
> > problem.  Eventually all Americans will have little nuclear
> > missiles, and then all of North America will be in perfect peace,
> > since everyone knows that mutual armament is the solution to
> > violence.
> >

> > --
> > Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
> > tIM...HOEk
> >-- End of excerpt from Tim Vanderhoek
>
> Finally a man that has learned something from world history.  How did you
> manage to do that?  Maybe you could get the word out to the general
> population... save you breath.  I do bow to you my friend.
>
> Frank

	Yep, Tim's sage thoughts ought to be broadcast world-wide.
	And implemented across the globe.  --Imagine! everyone with
	personal nukes.  It just blows me away... and I'm sure that
	would happen, too.  ((Give it about 2 hours.))

	With apologies to those not familiar with Western mythology,
	there is a significant minority eager to have Armageddon
	happen.  These folks would do a first-strike with their
	nukes.

	gary

	PS: Howzit going, Frank?