Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:53:25 -1000
From:      Clifton Royston <cliftonr@lava.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Any estimate for -DP2 date?

  I've been reading -current for a while and waiting for an island of
relative stability to show up, ideally -DP2, so that I can install it
on my own home systems and start exploring the new release track.

  I doubt I'm going to be able to contribute much to the kernel dev,
which is why I'm not already tracking day by day, but I thought I might
be able to test compatibility and stability for various apps I'm
familiar with in advance of the 5.0 release, and offer feedback on that
front.

  It's clear from the list that we are not yet relatively stable enough
for -DP2, regardless of the date.  Does anyone have a good gut feel for
when that might arrive?

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr@lava.net
"What do we need to make our world come alive?