Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:28:57 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Kurt Olsen <kurto@bootp.sls.usu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   i-nodes

I recently purchased a large disk (19 gig) and in the process of
newfs-ing the drive I noticed that it wanted to create a large
number of i-nodes. Since I'm reasonably sure that I'm never
going to have 5 million files on this disk, I adjusted the
number of i-nodes down a little bit (just over a million.)

What I'm wondering is if someone who has access to wcarchive
could do a df -i and send it to me. I'm not subscribed to
the questions list direct replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kurt Olsen
kurto@bootp.sls.usu.edu