Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:19:34 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com
Subject:   Re: 4.1 Release testing...

[significant trim]

I hope I haven't missed anyone on this. Sorry if I did.

Based on the email blast tonight (thats what I get for visiting the kids
I'm about to adopt), here is the timetable I see. Anyone see problems with
this? Otherwise, I'll send appropriate mails to -qa and -hackers and
ticklers for people.

7/14	- First test run. Jordan has NOT committed to an ISO image, so we may
		have to pull the snapshot from releng4.freebsd.org as soon
		as its available. It is _critical_ we test this to locate
		show-stopping bugs early, while there is still a week to fix
		them.

7/18	- First ISO image from Jordan. This may or may not have packages, based
		on what Satoshi can get together.

7/22	- Second ISO image from Jordan. Should be final test cut w/packages.

7/24	- If you want it fixed, Jordan better know about it.

7/25	- 4.1 Release

		-Brian