Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:42:38 -0500
From:      Jeremy Hopkins <jhopkins@ghettoweb.net>
To:        Ilya <maillist@krel.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.2 stable and jdk 1.2.2

I also ran into this issue in building jdk-1.2.2b10 on a freshly installed
4.1.1 machine.
It turned out the jdk port built my linux stuff, and installed it, but did not
actually start the linux emulation.
I simply started the linux emulation and returned to the build and everything
went smoothly from there.
From reading the rest of this thread it appears you also had some other
problems, and cvsup-ing and re-booting (which probably started linux) got rid
of this particular issue.  Anyways, this post is a few days late to help you
out now, but may help some other poor souls.

Best of Luck,

jeremy

Jeremy Hopkins    --    jhopkins@rtci.com
Unix Systems Administrator