Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 1996 16:37:22 -0400
From:      Eric Chan <Eric.Chan@nswcc.org.au>
To:        "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A simple question???

Hi Gary,

        I would like to plan to upgrade my 3 FreeBSD Unix boxes from 2.0 to
2.1.5 release.  Where can I get the info which can guide me to upgrade the
OS without any problem at all?  I have tried the Handbook but it doesn't
mention any... (As I am not familiar with FreeBSD, I need to know each step
even it is simple to all of you)

        By the way, just curious, what is the difference between Linux and
FreeBSD?  Which one is better and popular in the world?

Thanks

Eric