Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill-Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A good quiet power supply? (Mad Dog supply?)

At Mon, 30 Apr 2007 it looks like Howard Goldstein composed:

> Bill-Schoolcraft wrote:
>> Just got a new PC at home, it's noisy and was wondering if anyone can share
>> some experience here.  I just read about a "fanless" power-supply and then
>> realized I needed some input.
>
> If you have a circuit city nearby you might want to see if they have the mad
> dog supply on clearance.  It does have the large 120mm fan but to me it's
> inaudible, it was about $49 when they were still carrying it as an in-stock
> item.

Hmmm, just got back from buying one... Will swing by a CC to see
anyway for future reference.  I have about eight(8) boxes up at home
so one could use some quiet ;)

--
   Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
     lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
                 -- Redd Foxx