Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:18:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alanna <alanna@cybernothing.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [slightly offtopic] Spam and this list

I'm a new subscriber (/great/ list, guys) and have noticed that this list
seems to be, while relatively spam-free, victimized every now and then.

What I was wondering is if y'all fire off the usual nastygrams already,
because if someone else is already complaining, there's no need for me to
do so.

Thanks,

Denise Paolucci   |  "I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of
    alanna        |   doubt and pain; made damn sure Pilate washed his
      at          |   hands and sealed his fate..."
cybernothing.org  |                    --"Sympathy for the Devil"
                       http://www.cybernothing.org/~alanna/index.html