Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 22:35:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Timothy Ward <tbw@vito.cdc-inc.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd Overflow errors apparently being caused by X

Howdy, and Thanks for taking the time to answer this if you can:

I am having a problem with interrupt level overflow errors on my serial
port where my modem is running while starting X, which causes my serial
link to go down and sometimes freezes the computer.

Now, the modem and mouse are not conflicting wheras the modem is serial
and on irq 3 and the modem is ps/2 and on irq 12.

It only happens when I start x, do you have idea's?

Tim