From:      "Mark B. Withers" <mwithers@one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFS Mount

I don't know if this will help, but in the January issue of Linux
Magazine they discuss how to set up a minimal NIS client/server.

Their web site is at:

http://www.linux-mag.com

Otherwise the only definitive guide is:

"Managing NFS and NIS" by Albitz & Liu published from Oreilly and
Associates.

Mark