Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:45:30 -0400
From:      Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tivoli TSM 5.1 client for FreeBSD?

Is there a TSM 5.1 client for FreeBSD 4.7?  I looked at the Tivoli WWW
site and I can find a client for Linux but not for FreeBSD.  I guess I
could give the Linux version a try (with the linux_base port), but I was
wondering if anyone had any experience/caveats with going this route.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa