Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:55:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        committers@freebsd.org

I don't know who wants to take responsibility for this, but the mailing
list archives have been broken for some time. Groups have stopped being
archived on mail.freebsd.org (e.g. audit, for one), and it seems we're not
getting messages archived in the search engine. I've sent several previous
messages about this to various people, as have others, to no effect.

Can someone please fix this?

Kris

----