Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:39:11 -0500
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

On Sat, Oct 03, 1998 at 10:39:32AM -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 09:05 PM 10/2/98 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

I just wish to say one more thing and then I am off this topic
permanently.  Most people here are really down on Brett, and he has been
racked pretty hard for stating his opinions.  Whether you agree with him
or not, and I happen to on many of the issues he has raised, he doesn't
deserve the treatment which he has received.

A quick check of the public forums will reveal that he always has
been a staunch supporter of both the Berkeley License and FreeBSD, and he
has argued his case by and large with very little support from members
of these lists.  Yet let him raise some questions, on these lists and all
is forgotten in the rush to rain fire and brimstone upon him.  I for one
think that the guy deserves better.  But then again we seem to be peas
in pod on this.

Now I have to go learn to write some C code.
--
    --Frank

"At no time is the freedom of speech more precious then when a man hits
his thumb with a hammer."
   --Marshall Lumsden