Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Beattie <beattie@aracnet.com>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current <FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: aic0 on -current

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Scot W. Hetzel wrote:

> From: Bill Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
>
> >So, what should we use in place of aic then ??
> >

> Back down to a pre-CAM current and wait 2 weeks for Brian to write the new
> CAM aic driver.

I do not guarntee that the driver will be usable in two weeks.  I hope to
have something that works well enough to let other try it. Also I only
have a 1522.

Brian Beattie            | If my corporate life has taught me anything,
beattie@aracnet.com      | it was that running multi-million dollar
www.aracnet.com/~beattie | projects in no way implied managerial competence.