Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:56:22 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PRs to look at for 3.1

These are my uncommitted PRs which deal with unbreaking ports or upgrading to
newer versions of the software. If someone could look at these/commit them
before the ports freeze, it would be much appreciated.

9855 vanilla  ports    open      non-criti medium   current-us Unbreak
x11-toolkits/gtkgl
9891 freebsd- ports    open      non-criti low      current-us Update md5 for
astro/xglobe
9904 freebsd- ports    open      non-criti low      current-us Upgrade
net/tinyfugue to 4.0 GAMMA 3
9994 freebsd- ports    open      non-criti low      current-us New Port -
graphics/libungif
	* Actually, this upgrades x11/eterm to 0.8.8 - I forgot to update the
	  subject between submissions
9996 freebsd- ports    open      non-criti low      current-us Update
news/suck to 3.10.4
ports/10026: Upgrade net/xwhois to 0.3.2 (and unbreak)

Thanks!

Kris
-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.