Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:35:38 -0700
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.com>
To:        "Maxim Sobolev" <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <jseger@FreeBSD.org>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Problem Building ImageMagick Port

OK, that did it, although FYI I get the following warning:

checking whether the linker (/usr/libexec/elf/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking for /usr/libexec/elf/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking dynamic linker characteristics... freebsd4.0 ld.so

*** Warning: the command libtool uses to detect shared libraries,
*** /usr/bin/file, produces output that libtool cannot recognize.
*** The result is that libtool may fail to recognize shared libraries
*** as such.  This will affect the creation of libtool libraries that
*** depend on shared libraries, but programs linked with such libtool
*** libraries will work regardless of this problem.  Nevertheless, you
*** may want to report the problem to your system manager and/or to
*** bug-libtool@gnu.org

checking for objdir... .libs
checking for dlopen in -ldl... no
checking for dlopen... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking whether a program can dlopen itself... yes

Thanks,

--Renaud