Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 1996 04:29:25 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      Information Help Desk <info@adn.edu.ph>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dial-up access setup

HI !!!

	I was setting up a modem 14.4 in COM2 (BOCA /External) for dial-up
access to my FreeBSD box. I went through each of the steps in the
handbook. The problem was I can't get the modem in the FreeBSD box to
answer. I noticed something odd though. The modem's SD and RD are lighted.
And, whenever I run 'stty -a -f /dev/cuaa1', I get 'stty: /dev/cuaa1:
Device busy'. But, I haven't done anything yet. How do I get the modem's
HS and TR to be the only ones lighted up?

	Thanke you ~:')

--
jf