Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:50:34 -0400
From:      Bob Collins <freebsd@anything-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xmail and filters

I have just installed xmail 1.16 on a FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE box. I cannot get
filters to run against the mail moving through this email system. Has
anybody here gotten both to work?

In particular, there is a filter script for attachment checking written in
perl. I do have perl installed.

I also installed the 2.117 MIME::Lite, as it is required with the attach.pl
filter script.

And yes, I have exhausted the xmail forum with no luck that is why I am
here to ask the FBSD-ers about it. I assume someone here is running the
same with luck, I hope!

Thanks
Bob