Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:41:43 +0300
From:      Ilias Marinos <marinosi@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freeze during portupgrade

Hello people,

Using,
FreeBSD redrum.liakusbay.priv 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #5 r194685: Tue
Jun 23 12:21:32 EEST 2009
root@redrum.liakusbay.priv:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

I am experiencing a system freeze everytime I try to portupgrade, at the same
part.You can find the error here:
http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~marinosi/crash.jpg
(Apologies for the quality of the photo). Unfortunately, I am unable to
provide a backtrace as the db console is freezed (no interaction at all). The
only thing I am doing is hard reset and then fsck to recover the highly
corrupted filesystem.

Best regards,
Ilias Marinos

--
echo "Sysadmin know better bash than english." | sed s/min/mins/ \