Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:22:52 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   portmaster ports update 20140416

Dear folks,

I am having great difficulties in updating my machines :(

I am running suggested command here:

20140416:
  AFFECTS: users of print/freetype2 textproc/libxml2 x11/pixman
           x11/libxcb and graphics/freeglut
  AUTHOR: x11@FreeBSD.org and gnome@FreeBSD.org

  The library version of the above libraries has been brought in line
  with what upstream expects. To do this all users of these ports need
  to be rebuilt. Portrevisions have been bumped as a consequence.

  # portmaster -r freetype2 -r libxml2 -r pixman -r freeglut -r libxcb
  or
  # portupgrade -rf freetype2 libxml2 pixman freeglut libxcb

But it is failing to build one because of xulrunner and another one
because of colord* .  If I select one by one, ie,

# portmaster -r freetype2
then
# portmaster -r libxml2
then
# portmaster -r pixman
then
# portmaster -r freeglut
then
# portmaster -r libxcb

do the job to at least update/fix some of the problems?  I already
have busted things :(

$ mousepad &
$ Shared object "libpixman-1.so.30" not found, required by
"libgtksourceview-2.0.so.0"

Best Regards,

Antonio