Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:20:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   new branch in perforce

I've created a branch, mips2-jnpr, to facilitate the merging of the
juniper-mips code with the mips2 code.  In the perforce repository,
the path will be //depot/projects/mips2-jnpr/src/...

Please coordinate with me any efforts you wish to make in this area so
I know who's working on what.  I plan on hitting this hard on Jan 2nd
when I get back to work, and hitting it softly between now and then. :-)

Warner