Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:26:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Luoqi Chen <luoqi@watermarkgroup.com>
To:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com, luoqi@watermarkgroup.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAMified kernel and crash dump

> In article <199809181949.PAA29871@lor.watermarkgroup.com> you wrote:
> > Is there anyone able to generate a crash dump for a CAMified kernel?
> > Or is it broken?
> >
> > -lq
>
> I was able to do so here just before the integration.  What kind of
> controller are you using?
>
> --
> Justin

It's an aic7880 controller on an intel PR440FX SMP motherboard. I had a couple
of crashes, but no core dump showed up after reboot. I was not physically
present and the machine was in ddb unattended mode, so I couldn't really tell
what really happened, but the same crash generated dumps before the CAM
integration.

-lq