Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 10:59:06 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   DVD-R support in burncd?

Has anyone had any experience with DVD-R drives and -STABLE burncd?  The list
of supported drives on Soren's web page (http://freebsd.dk/ata/) only includes
CD-R drives, not DVD-R drives.

I am assuming I can just use mkisofs to build a large (5g) image, then burncd
to put it onto an ATAPI DVD-R drive, then just mount the disk using -t cd9660.

But I can't find any information about supported DVD burners, only a warning
that not all ATAPI CD burners are supported.