Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 13:47:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   VFATFS Status

Heya folks,

We tried the Luoqi patch on ftp.freebsd.org for vfatfs, and the following
missive from my test subject is the result.  These aren't the same as the
ones in -current.  Our results are included below.  (There is probably
something else up with the ZIP drive, but I surmise we should be able to
read the Win95 partition.  I wasn't present for this experiment so I can't
say exactly what transpired.)

I know Jordan is looking for results on this, maybe in part as a candidate
for -STABLE.  If I can find a version of these that apply to -STABLE, I'm
willing to give it a try.  If I grab the -CURRENT msdosfs, is there any
hope I can get it to compile in -STABLE?  We can give it a try here...

Thanks,

Brian