Date:      Wed, 02 May 2001 12:33:06 +0000
From:      Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   telnet sometimes gets "SRA secure login" prompt??

Somewhat off-topic for -stable, but I just noticed this on my -stable
machine (cvsup'ed last week):

What is the "Trying SRA secure login" prompt that I sometimes get from
telnet?  What controls when I get that (as opposed to the regular
telnet prompt)? Is this something to do with installing the crypto
distribution?  In particular, does it appear if I have installed the
crypto distrib on both source and target of the telnet?

> $ telnet localhost
> Trying ::1...
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.