Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 1996 03:58:26 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: text to postscript

T. William Wells wrote in message ID
<4rfa1m$ihr@twwells.com>:
> Someone recommended using a2ps as a filter so I can print regular
> text on my postscript printer. Alas, when I looked in the archive
> site specified in ports it wasn't there. I checked a few other
> places and didn't find it. So: where is it? What other choices
> are there? Any recommendations?

Sorry? If it isn't on the master site specified in the port, it sure
is on our site (ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles), as I was
checking a2ps earlier today and it fetched from there fine (the way
the machine I was using is set up it checks ftp.freebsd.org first,
then the master site).

You should just use the port anyhow.

Gary