Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:21:52 +0200
From:      Martin Schweizer <pcservice.schweizer@spectraweb.ch>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Telnet

Hello

I would connect to my shell machine at otaku.freeshell.org. If I use telnet
from Win9x/WinNT/Win2k I've no problem to access. If I use telnet from
FreeBSD4.3 I can't correct steering my shell (some keys won't functions). I
changed also the TERM variable to vt100 without success (in this case the
command line from FreeBSD ist verry strange). What I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,

Martin Schweizer
<info@pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer; Gewerbehaus Schwarz; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch