Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:55:27 -0500
From:      webdesign@floridadesigns.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Business Proposal - Your Website

Hi=2C I visited your website and I was hoping that we could exchange links=
=2E
I am a 19 year old college student=2C and owner of FloridaDesigns=2Ecom=2E=
  I am trying to develop my website more so that it is more visible in the=
 search engines=2E  I would Greatly appreciate it if
you would place a link to=3A http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Efloridadesigns=2Ecom onto=
 your site=2E

Just click the link below and enter in your information=3A
http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Efloridadesigns=2Ecom=2Flinks=5Fadd=2Ephp

Thanks- I look forward to hearing from you!

=28ps=2E  I would be more then happy to help with with any of your web=
 design needs=2C just let me know what you need=2E=29

Bryant Smith
President=2C Florida Designs=2E
http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Efloridadesigns=2Ecom
Professional Website Design=2C at Great Prices=2E