Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:29:12 -0500
From:      Bob <plado@yesic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Is there a fips for windows 98's fat 32

Dear Sir or Madame,
    Your freebsd fips partition software is fantastic and easy to use.
But now
I have windows 98 and a even much bigger hard drive I want to partition.

I have already converted the hard drive from the fat 16 to the fat 32
form. The old fips doesn't seem to work on the fat 32 configuration. Is
there a new fips for the fat 32 of windows 98 or a beta version or do
you plan to have one out shortly and how would I get it?
The old fips was great and easy to use and expand and contract the
partitions or to remove them. Way to go!
I hope I hear from you soon.
Thank you!
Bob!