Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:10:11 -0500
From:      "Hardin, Mark" <MarkHardin@staff.abanet.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Out of Office AutoReply: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

I am currently not available to respond to email and will return on =
October 26.  I lost many recent emails because my hard drive crashed, so =
if I have not responded, please repeat your message.

If your message is time sensitive, please contact Shante Bullock, =
Administrative Assistant, (202) 662-1746, bullocks@staff.abanet.org or =
Jennifer Renne, Assistant Director of the Resource Center, (202) =
662-1731, rennej@staff.abanet.org.  They will refer you to the =
appropriate person at the Center. =20

If this is an emergency or highly time sensitive, please call me at =
(202) 662-1750 or (202) 669-0899.  I will respond as soon as I can when =
I check my messages.

If you are a state agency or state CIP project contacting us about =
training or technical assistance, please contact Jennifer Renne at =
rennej@staff.abanet.org.